Herrsommer Christmas Christmas Resourcepack for Minecraft available for 1.7 and 1.8.
THIS RESOURCE-PACK GIVES YOU THE BEST CHRISTMAS TEXTURES EVER!
– Christmas Blocks
– Good looking
– Updated regularly
– Custom Sounds!
Have a nice day! Feel festive? Leave a like on the video that brought you here 🙂
I want to invite you to experience the spirit of Christmas right in your Minecraft world. HerrSommer A Christmas Carol resource pack will help you to feel the atmosphere of the approaching holiday – Christmas! Textures by themselves have a pretty HD resolution, 64x, but if really this is not so important. For this holiday, this textures will suit you the best!
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO MAKE SHADERS NOT BE BUGGY.
So if you liked this shaderpack tell me below and donate if you want! (Only if you want)
1. Download a texture pack from this website by clicking the Download button on a texture pack page. Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
2. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
3. Click Open resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
4. Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
5. The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Highlight over the pack in the available packs section and click the blue rightward arrow. This will move the pack to the selected packs section and apply it to the game.
6. You should now have the texturepack installed!