What is the Lucky Block Blue Mod 1.8
The Lucky Block Blue Mod 1.8 adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Lucky block can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures! From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
What is Lucky Block Blue?
The Lucky Block Blue Mod adds to the original Lucky Block Mod with new items spawnmobs and a brand new color, the blocks are BLUE! LBB (Lucky Block Blue) will be regulary updated to match the original Lucky Blocks Mod and to add new items and Mob Spawns!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Extract the .zip file using winrar or 7zip.
- DELETE the config file of the lucky block mod or old lucky block blue off your /config folder.
- Copy and Replace lucky_block and lucky_block_flipped in the lucky block .jar. (using 7zip: open archive on the .jar)
- Using 7-zip: open archive then /assets/lucky/textures.
- Copy and replace LuckyBlockProperties.txt in /mod/lucky/files and in your .minecraft in/config/lucky/
1. Download a texture pack from this website by clicking the Download button on a texture pack page. Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
2. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
3. Click Open resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
4. Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
5. The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Highlight over the pack in the available packs section and click the blue rightward arrow. This will move the pack to the selected packs section and apply it to the game.
6. You should now have the texturepack installed!