New Christmas Sphax Resource-pack!
Sphax Christmas Resourcepack is an simple and clean awesome resoursepack for 1.8 Minecraft. If its close to Christmas go ahead and download this Pack and tell me what you think in the comments section below!
A Christmas is coming and everyone wants to completely change their minecraft world look and feel and wants a Christmas spirit in it. So, for Christmas, Sphax has created a absolutely awesome resource pack called XmasBDcraft. It has very new textures for Christmas look. Creepers, enderman and other mobs are re-textured in Christmas style and Skeletons get some Santa stuffs! Some items, like melons, tnt etc. are turned into gifts. A lot of items are decorated .. Just download and enjoy!
How to install:
- How to Install This Resource Pack ?
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.</li>
1. Download a texture pack from this website by clicking the Download button on a texture pack page. Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
2. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
3. Click Open resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
4. Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
5. The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Highlight over the pack in the available packs section and click the blue rightward arrow. This will move the pack to the selected packs section and apply it to the game.
6. You should now have the texturepack installed!