New Zaurx Christmas Resourcepack!
Zaurx Christmas Resourcepack !
Christmas is one of the most beautiful holidays and, I think, most of you wants minecraft to look more winter or Christmas styled, am I right? So, today I want to make a small review of the pack called Zaurx Craft Christmas version. The Christmas version of Zaurx Craft includes a lot of custom things, for example custom sounds and music, custom textures, custom language. Chickens aren’t chickens anymore – they are Turkeys now and with CUSTOM SOUNDS! Villagers aren't normal villagers anymore – they are SANTA Villagers now and they also has custom sounds! Zaurx Craft has a lot more cool features and custom things but you will find all this custom stuff by exploring the amazing and incredible minecraft world!
How to install:
- How to Install This Resource Pack ?
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
1. Download a texture pack from this website by clicking the Download button on a texture pack page. Do not un-zip the downloaded file.
2. Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs from the settings menu.
3. Click Open resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks
4. Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
5. The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Highlight over the pack in the available packs section and click the blue rightward arrow. This will move the pack to the selected packs section and apply it to the game.
6. You should now have the texturepack installed!